Being in the list of “Best Low-Priced Quadcopter” in the market these days, the U818A comes from a well reputed brand that creates high quality drones; “UDI”. The UDI U818A drone is full of all the features that are there in a high-quality model, like; Axis Gyro, FPV video camera, modular design. UDI U818A is also equipped with four channel function, powerful motors, which makes the drone very much desirable. The remote distance is up to 30 meters.
In general, this UDI U818A is one of those good-looking models that can provide exceptional value for your investment. Continue reading for a full review of the UDI U818A quadcopter.
Sparks of The U818A Drone
- Additional Equipment: With the quadcopter, you additionally receive a 3.7v 500mah Lipo battery. Another peck is the transmitter, which takes 4 AA batteries.
- Stability: Indeed in gentle winds, the UDI U818A is quite solid and stable. Any stronger winds than that, however, will divert it really quick, being it is still a light and little machine.
- Design: I immediately evaluated that this is an exceptionally well constructed device having a solid bit of supplies.
- Camera: With no winds, the strength was impeccable and the photography was quite dear. This U818a comes completely outfitted with a camcorder that shoots 640×480 AVI.
- No Additional Requirements: With a camcorder, no additional hardware is required to set up the first individual perspective. There is a four channel work that gives simple operation and provides the capacity to fly in FPV.
- More Visibility: The remote control incorporated is a 2.4 Ghz, 4 channel remote controller that has an LCD board show. On the screen you can see things, like remote battery life and throttle settings, or camera settings and so forth.
- For the Flips: There is a 360 reversal catch that you can tap to make the UDI U818A do a brisk flip.
There are a little bit of disappointing features, but who said things can be perfect? They can be just of their best:
- Battery: While it takes around 2 hours to get a full charge, the battery ends only after 10 minutes of flight time. This makes you in need of 1-2 additional batteries, so you can fly for a longer time and not need to hold up for 2 long hours in the middle of flights.
- Camera Shocks: It’s not exactly HD, however, you are still ready to get quality image, still shoots, and it’s incredible for practice.
UDI U818A Overview
It accompanies a 1 gig Micro-SD card, and unless you are recording a cluster of video, there is a lot of space to store many pictures at once. This is a great deal of more fun than simply pressing the 360 reversal catch. But it does takes somewhat more expertise. While doing flips of any sort, make sure you have arrived at a respectable height and you are prepared to hit the throttle again, keeping in mind the end goal is to abstain from running your U818A quad directly into the ground. The structure is solid, it is cam prepared, and it has over 30m territory; what progressively would you be able to request?
Click on the link as the UDI U818A is the best choice among this range in overall specifications.
But, in case you’re searching for an amateur RTF quad in this value extent, investigate the Heli-Max 1sq. This one games a superior cam and marginally more flight time. I’d suggest it over the U818a consequently. So, it purely depends on your choice, whether to buy the UDI U818A or Heli-Max, because you have options to choose from and some come with better features.